I am Dean, I've been a professional poker player for around 8 years. MTT have been my main game for that time. I am offering MTT coaching for low-mid stakes online.
Here are my results for the last ~20k games online.
I have been coached by some very well-known players in the past: Pads, €urop€an and Elermixx. All have taught me not only how to win at the tables but also how to work off the tables to create solid study routines and game plans.
What I can offer:
- DB reviews - overviews of some basic stats will quickly tell me your leaks so we can fix the basics first.
- HH reviews – 1 on 1 discussions and review of your play
- Solver principles and how to find exploits – How to build game plans off the table
- PSKO - PSKO are a huge part of the daily MTT grind, I have the most up-to-date knowledge of theory and population tendencies.
Topic deep dives:
- ICM not just FT, but mid to late game adjustments
- BvB, wide ranges are very hard to play, not just for you but for your opponents, I will show you how you can take advantage of this while making yourself tougher to play against.
- X/R strategies – How to attack wide cbetting ranges.
- Correct bet size theory - How and when to use overbets Appropriate river sizes in different lines and when we can exploit them.
- How to play vs missed cbets – What checks mean on different boards and how to react.
- Software tutorials – Even if you’d like to know how to use HRC pro or PIO, I can help with that.
- Anything else that comes to your mind you want to work on, I can help.